Call to Arms (In Sunny Mexico)

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Daichan

Call to Arms (In Sunny Mexico)

Post by Daichan »

Hey folks!

Hope you've all been doing well. My heart goes out to those in New York who may be without power or forced to relocate. I had many friends who were effected in Japan last year. Seems like we live in turbulant times.

Unfortunately, Sandy ain't the only storm blowing right now.

I'm not breaking OPSEC at this point by publicly stating that I've been helping deal with certain cult activities here in Mexico. As of Halloween night, they know quite well who I am and won't be forgetting soon. ;)

Let's just say the day of the dead was well named. :P

But yeah, here's the thing. Even after our recent successes, the current calm is just the eye of the storm. And things are about to start blowing a lot worse than before.

How to put this?

We've got intelligence on the where abouts of one of the, let's say, head hancho's. The top enforcer of the cult network, in fact.

Again, I'm not breaking OPSEC here. They know we know where he is. And we have every reason to beleive he'll be waiting for us.

I'd like to give you more information about this dangerous foe but the truth is, we don't know much. We're still doing our research, so we're also especially vulnerable right now. Thus the urgency of this call to arms.

But hey, there is a bright side. That being time in sunny Mexico. Of course, it's not that sunny where we are at the moment. Seems like there's rain where ever you go these days.

There ain't going to be any glory in this one folks, but it promises to be one heck of a knock down, drag out fight! Like truly EPIC! My brother is so jealous he isn't going to be allowed by his wife to come play on this one. He is lending me the family sword and heirloom, the Ryoken though. I'm giddy with excitement at the prospect.
Ron Caliburn

Re: Call to Arms (In Sunny Mexico)

Post by Ron Caliburn »

It was pretty wild down there, to be sure.

Thanks for the teamwork on the endgame there Daichan.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra

Return to “Community Outreach”