A Rest

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Hannah

A Rest

Post by Hannah »

Hi Everyone,

I'm sure everyone is well aware of what's going on with my family these days. A few of you also know that I am still seeing a therapist for issues arising from my time as Khavik's prisoner a couple of years back. There have also been a number other personal issues that have cropped up in the last few months that have been running me down too.

So, at Matt's strong request, I'm going to try and take a bit of a break from all this. The new school year is here and I've switched majors (Sports Medicine incidentally) so I'll be putting my energy into school and my therapy for the time being.

I'll still be around to answer messages and stuff, but right now, really, my school and my mental health are the only things I can do anything about. I will put my trust in you my friends to find my father and sister.

I'm sorry I couldn't be a part of this, but right now I'd probably let our side down.

Hannah

PS: I'll be back in this someday, just not today.
I will be who I chose to be.
GhostSpider

Re: A Rest

Post by GhostSpider »

You do what you need to do kid. I'll be trying my hardest to find your Pa and bring him back to ya. You just concentrate on getting better. We'll be waiting for you.

Should you ever need someone to talk to, my door is always open. You just have to find it. :lol:

p.s
You could never let us down. :wink:
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Thanks Konrad.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hello everyone,

Just a little update . . . the therapy and what not has been going well lately. As much as I miss you all it's been the right decision to step back and deal with what's happening with me.

Thanks for all the public and private messages of support. I do appreciate it.

Hannah
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Everyone,

Still keeping it simple for the time being, will hopefully be up to chatting with everyone again soon.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a safe and happy Autumn Equinox or Mabon tomorrow. Remember that it's a day in which lightness and darkness are supposed to be equal, thought it also marks a period in which darkness will begin to gain ascendancy. Just remember that even if things grow dark, at Yule the worst will be over and the light shall return.

At least that's what my text book on Celtic myth said. I'm studying Sports Medicine instead this semester.

Hannah

PS: Again, thanks for all the warm thoughts and messages. To those of you I called loved ones who are far from home at the moment, you are in my thoughts and I hoope to see you safe and sound soon.
freerunner92

Post by freerunner92 »

Hey Hanners

I know I ain't talked ta ya much the last few months and I'm sorry. I tried to call you a couple of times today but your phone says out of service. Figured I'd let you know on here that my ears are open again.
Eilonwy Solstice

I was going to post the same thing

Post by Eilonwy Solstice »

freerunner92 wrote:Hey Hanners

I know I ain't talked ta ya much the last few months and I'm sorry. I tried to call you a couple of times today but your phone says out of service. Figured I'd let you know on here that my ears are open again.

I was about to post the same thing, Peter, when I read your posts. Please check your private messages. I’d like a word with you, if you don’t mind.
Sometimes the only thing to be done is to feel one’s way through the darkness.
Daichan

Post by Daichan »

Sounds like you're a day late and a dollar short, mate.

There's a life lesson here for you.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Everyone.

I'm sure a number of you have heard of a few things happening lately . . . most of them were true, but they are done with now.

I'm back to myself now, though a fair bit tired and sore. I also learned a few important things that I'll have to think on some before I share.

Thank you everyone who stood by me through this rough patch.

Hannah
Cybermancer

Post by Cybermancer »

Anyone I sent a warning PM to may now disregard it.
This account used to belong to someone else. Now it's mine. My first post on this board begins here.
"The strong polish their fangs,
While the weak polish their wisdom."

Return to “Community Outreach”