My Legacy

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Kolya

Re: Sometimes a vampire has to do what a vampire has to do .

Post by Kolya »

Celeste Darken wrote:Me neither.

I believe you.

That is why I said what I said. Be careful with this.
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
Celeste Darken

Caution will be used.

Post by Celeste Darken »

Do not worry. I will.
Death isn’t a state of nothingness. It’s a journey. What path are you forging?
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Greydawn wrote:Mr. KonThaak when you have recovered I have a friend who would like to learn to hunt that which preys on the innocent.

I'll see what I can do... I'm doing a lot better this evening than I was even just this morning.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

Azrael, Ms. Darken struggles to seek the light, and by my knowledge has sent more than one kyuuketsuki to his eternal rest.

After a long time of hunting those things that should not be, I have discovered that those among them who have lived to take a long view of things are the most dangerous. They are the ones who read this site, and those like them, as a guest. They catalog the weaknesses, and strengths, not just of us but anyone else that might be a threat against them. A temper like that will definately see to it that you are baited into acting foolishly. If friendly advice makes you that angry, it makes me wonder how you would respond to being mocked by one that you hunt. You have had four hundred years to prepare yourself, your skills are honed, but look away from the sword for a decade or two and prepare Yourself - not the tools of the job.

If my words mean that I am one of Ms. Darken's thralls, then so be it. If that means that you are going to kill me, so be it - although you may not find it as easy as you think.

Or we can do as I prefer and talk about our experiences through the years over tea. I have always been fascinated by my european counterparts, and have not yet had the oportunity to meet one.
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

A fine attempt Master Li.

I am not holding my breath though.
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

I have arrived in this the new world, a strange place, not at all like back home. I find it too large, loud, and full of corruption.

I will begin my hunt a new where the vampyre was last seen. I may find her there if she has not yet moved on. Alas, she is not the only beast to haunt these boards as I have come to learn.

An angel came to me last night and spoke to me of the hidden evil ones that lurk here. The angel whispered to me their true natures. I see now that the vampyre is evil unmasked, and that I should focus on the evil yet unmasked. I pray that my actions do not come too late to save you all from the evil ones that hide openly amongst you.

The angel told me that to address these abominations publically would only spark ridicule and doubt of my noble purpose. So I now must hunt from the shadows, and do my best in the eyes of God not to fail.

I will not fail you my lord; or these innocent hunters who need my protection. I will slay the demons yet unmasked, and those who are.

Speak to me again my angel, I must know the names of my enemies and thou whom I must smite.

I will pray for you all.
"By my hand, they shall know death."
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

How convenient that the angel said you cannot make the names public. Makes it easy for you to do anything you want in secret, and then say a little birdy told me to do it.

Your angel is a retard. You are going to get more ridicule - perhaps worse - by playing this little game than you would if you just let the cat out of the bag.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Kolya is right. You just went from some people who where willing to talk to you, to maybe haveing people point guns at you and shoot because they could be on your list. Basicly you just gave a major reson for nobody here to trust or deal with you.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

Azrael... stay away from me right now, if I am on your list fine. Try and get me before my daughter is safe and I will make you rest in peace before you complete your mission, after she is safe if I am on your list I'll meet you where ever you wish. I will not play games right now, and you and anyone else thinking to cause problems had best remain out of my sight.

Natasha

Post by Natasha »

This is unfortunate development..:(
Наташа Крылова .:. Natasha Krilova
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

I imagine that I make the list just on account of "the friend of my enemy" type thing. If not, good, I can continue to aid those I can without interuption. If so, so be it, but if you want it to go easy - ask someone who has never harmed an innocent (through action or through inaction) to take me. I will gladly give my life to such a person - a hunter will have to fight to take it.

Now if we are done addressing veiled, broad threats, Mr. Azreal, My offer of tea still stands. I have only second hand knowledge of "holy warriors" from europe, while I have firsthand knowledge of such dedicated to easter faiths. (some good, some bad, some personal life, some from opposing their actions)

I would also like to discuss with you the nature of your "benefactor", as a student of religions such thing facinate me. (is it akin to shinto's greater Kami, the bodhisavatas, a servant of the jade emperor, a servant of the hindu gods, or something I have no experience with?)
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

That is unfortunate Azreal . . . but this Society has already dealt with infiltration problems and will probably continue to do so. It's the nature of the beast as it were.

Now your public pronouncement didn't do much but to stir up distrust. If we knew what we were looking for, some of us might be able to defend ourselves or root it out.

At least I gave full disclosure when my alternate started stalking us. I let everyone know not to trust me until the situation was resolved. All you are doign is telling folks not to trust each other for some reason you can't go into.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Good move Azrael. Real good.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Azreal, since I'm rather tied up with my current commitments, there is a situation in Texas you might be interested in. A vampire is trapped, but the one who trapped it is unable to kill it because the vampire is wearing the body of his wife.

Delta Sierra
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

You may berate me, you may chastise me, you may even declare me mad; but who are we as mortal me to question the will of the angelic host. It is the command of God passed on through the lips of his angelic messenger that I hunt these evils and purge them this place.

I dare not question such divine guidance or be cast down because of it.

Take peace in that the innocents here will be saved while the demons wearing the masks of men are slain.

I would so honorably hunt with vampire that resides in your Texas, but so is not the will of the angel who spoke onto me. His instructon was clear as glass, so I dare not waver from that path.

But why Mr. Caliburn, why does my angel refer to you by the name Nordstrom?
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I keep hearing that name, it sounds familiar, but I can't for the life of me, remember it.

Delta Sierra
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

"...but who are we as mortal me to question the will of the angelic host. It is the command of God passed on through the lips of his angelic messenger that I hunt these evils and purge them this place."

I'm questioning it right here. And I can only assume that I'm on that list for defending Cee. And I don't believe for one second that God spoke to you at all, whether delivered in person or via angel.

So go fornicate yourself with a red hot iron poker.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Convenient.

You read about Nordstrome here, that is why.

You are delusional.

We can help you.
Natasha

Post by Natasha »

Maybe. I get some feeling something more than delusions though.
Наташа Крылова .:. Natasha Krilova
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Well until his little birdy stops playing games, not much progress is going to be made, I am afraid.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

KT you do still have The Asshole on lock down yes? Otherwise I think we may have a new player or maybe an old one?
Celeste Does this sound like something out of Khavik's play book?
Celeste Darken

Khavik's playbook

Post by Celeste Darken »

Shadowstalker wrote:KT you do still have The Asshole on lock down yes? Otherwise I think we may have a new player or maybe an old one?
Celeste Does this sound like something out of Khavik's play book?

. . . it very well could be, I suppose. On numerous levels. What were you thinking, exactly?
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Khavik and and Ron's double useing the name Nordstrom, worked together. I was wondering if Khavik has found a new way to cause trouble, by manipulateing Azrael.
Also Celeste do you have any idea how long Khavik has ben around? If it is over 400 years I was haveing a bad thought.
Ron first chance I get we are going to see if we can do anything about those gaps in your memory.
Celeste Darken

Khavik's age . . .

Post by Celeste Darken »

I am not sure of Khavik’s age. But he knows things mortals do not. He has lived well beyond the span of time allotted to humanity.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Thank you anyways, I think Khavik is now a lead suspect on this bit of insanity. So watch yourself Celeste, and everyone else should to.
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

You have the audacity to implicate ME being controlled by a vampyre!? HOW DARE YOU!!! Blasphemous devil in disguise, my angelic messenger warned me of your forked tounge!
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

I really wish I had gotten this one right...
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Well you just answered a couple of Questions there even tho I don't think you intended to. So I was already on this list of yours eh. Well care to inform us of who else is on the list and what they are charged with?
Oh would you like to also tell us what you Angel looked like maybe?
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

And would you like to come on over and get one in the yarbles?
Greydawn

Post by Greydawn »

Azrael wrote:You may berate me, you may chastise me, you may even declare me mad; but who are we as mortal me to question the will of the angelic host. It is the command of God passed on through the lips of his angelic messenger that I hunt these evils and purge them this place.

I dare not question such divine guidance or be cast down because of it.

Take peace in that the innocents here will be saved while the demons wearing the masks of men are slain.

I would so honorably hunt with vampire that resides in your Texas, but so is not the will of the angel who spoke onto me. His instructon was clear as glass, so I dare not waver from that path.

But why Mr. Caliburn, why does my angel refer to you by the name Nordstrom?

Because your angel is no angel azrael it is a demon in diguise for God would not send an angel to one so full of hatred as you. But the darkness has picked up on it, feeds off it, and needs to feed it to sustain themselves.

You have become thier pawn and you cannot see it for you are blinded by your hatred and may have to be put down. Unless you can find your way back to the light your will be worse than any demon.
There is a time for life and a time for death, Find the balance.